High School Diploma
Fall 2014 Registration - All students must test and fill out a new registration form!
Registration (approximately 1 hour)
- Monday, September 8, 9am-3pm
- Tuesday, September 9, 12noon-6pm
Class Dates: Monday, September 15 - through - Thursday, November 20
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 11:45am
- Tuesday & Thursday 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Monday - Thursday 5:00pm-8:00pm (tentatively scheduled)
- No registration fee.
- If you choose to write in our workbooks, there is a $15 fee per workbook. You may bring paper to write your answers on, instead.
Procedure to register:
To be eligible for our High School Diploma Program you must be 18 years old. Registration is ongoing. To register, go to the Media Center at the Adult School. The process will take about an hour. Please bring any transcripts you have with high school credits that you have completed. If you do not have your transcripts, we can fax your last school attended. Each student is required to take a 38 question reading test. Upon passing the reading test, we will evaluate your transcripts to see which courses you need to complete in order to graduate from our Adult School. If High School Diploma is the right program for you, you can enroll free of charge. If you have any further questions, you can call Jami Hiller, High School Diploma Teacher at (510) 489-2185 x60686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristina Burnett, Program Manager at (510) 489-2185 x60687 or email email@example.com.
Graduation Requirements: 190 Total Credits